Monday, August 20, 2012

Where To Sell Antiques And Collectibles On I Antique Online.com

Selling Antiques And Collectibles:Try I Antique Online.com

Can I sell my antiques and collectibles on I Antique Online.com? This is a frequent question I get as Editor of the largest free social network for buyers, sellers and collectors of antiques and  collectibles. The answer is yes. However, I need to add that "buying" and "selling" takes place individually as members  of the site make  arrangements with others.

You Can Sell Your Antiques In Over 200 Group Forums On I Antique Online.com

I Antique Online.com offers members many different ways to buy and sell antiques and  collectibles.     If you are looking to find folks who deal in a particular collectible you will like the GROUPS FORUMS.

We have  over 200 group forums on every important collectible topic   For  example, if you like antique silver, you could join the Antique and Collectible Silver group and poke around to see if there are items of interest to you. You could also post images directly in that group of collectibles that you want to sell .

Check Out "Sell My Antiques"

Or another option on I Antique Online.com is to post in  several general featured groups geared for buying and selling antiques and collectibles. You will find that these groups are more general and showcase  all types of antiques and collectibles discussed.  Be sure to check out "Sell My Antiques", "I Wanna Buy Buy Antiques, Collectibles, Art", "Whadja Find".

Show Your Antiques In A Ongoing Photo Slideshow On The Main Page

And another feature that helps to promote antiques and collectibles is our Main page photo slide show. When a member posts pictures on their "My Page' , the  Editor has the option to feature these photos on a slideshow on the main page. This is a great way for you to spot something you may want or  would like to sell. And when you click on the photos tab on the top of the main page, you can actually see every photo posted and search by topic or category.

I Antique Online.com is FREE

In any of the great places  on the site to look for items or sell items, all you need to do is post a comment or use the in house email system and begin a discussion with a  potential buyer or seller. It is very easy and very convenient. The best part is that it is FREE.

To join I Antique Online.com visit http://iantiqueonline.ning.com/

Photos shown were taken at Quaboag Valley Antiques Center in Palmer, Ma (near Brimfield).

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

2 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate the content of your blog.. Keep going.nice pics....
    Antique Tables

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! its truly appreciative and wonderful post that aware about antique things.


    ANTIQUE COLLECTIBLES

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis